7.07.2008

Hmm...

I strive for perfection in this imperfect world that we live in. I attempt to look for justice when everyone seems to be unjust. I want to see the good in everyone, but in recent events I fail to see potential and only see the imperfections of an enemy.

I am probably the most complex person you will ever meet. There are many layers to my personality, everyday is a new adventure, and quite honestly I am no thrill seeker or adrenaline junkie. I don’t like surprises; I hate liars, cheaters, broken promises, and girls who are stuck up.

I am an nineteen year old woman with maturity beyond her years. I tend to have a dirty mouth when I’m angry but I can teach you a thing or two about having a vast vocabulary. I’m known to be an excellent writer, and will always speak my mind whether you ask for it or not. I am a family oriented person, they come first. Without the love of Jehovah I would amount to nothing, so he is my life’s biggest supporter for he has given me many blessings.

Contrary to what most have conceived or envisioned about myself, I am a lover of all styles of music, favoring rock. I Enjoy painting my nails black, all though many people think that people who paint their nails black haven't "found" themselves yet. My closest has a total of 16 pairs of Converse and an infinite amount of clothes from PacSun. I can switch up my style as often as you flip a light switch.

I am a M.A.C fanatic, and I have aspirations to work for this profound company one day soon. I am a college student majoring in Business Management, I will have my own salon one day equipped with Make-Up Artists, Cosmetologists, Masseuses, and a Photographer to start the dream of many young people, which is either to become a model, singer, actor.

Feel Free To Judge Me How You You’d Like. But Just Remember, I Don’t Live To Please You.

No comments: