6.10.2010

I COULD REALLY USE A WISH RIGHT NOW

Ugh, I'm so bad at these things. I know I want to blog, and write about how I'm feeling and blahh blahh blahh, but I always forget too, or I'm too tired to.

SO many things to talk about, so many things on my mind, most not even worth the time of day, others consuming too much of who I am, no one said life would be easy, no one said it would always be fun, but sheesh do I sometimes freak the hell out.

So, if we didn't know, I'm pregnant, by the jerk formally aka'd Fuzzy. Although married, we're not together at the moment. Don't ever want to be with him again either, but anywho. I'm due in 6 days, and I'm 2cm dilated. :) I can't wait until my daughter gets here. Her name will be Zaleigh Reign, pronounced Zaley Rain. :D

I'm sitting in my bed, how I love it so. It can literally take me to like a dream place, so soft and comfy, and then I look to my right and see her crib, she's the only thing missing in my life right now. :D my babygirl, I never knew you could love a being so much without ever meeting them, seeing them, hearing them... she is my world and so much more already, I can not imagine how my love for her is going to grow when I see her, when I hold her, when I carry her and rock her to bed. <3

XOXO

Ericka

No comments: