It's noon, and I should honestly be up and getting ready for work. Instead, I'm speaking to a good friend who I shall name BESTIE on aim. I truly love that girl. Anywhoo,
I really can't fathom where I went wrong with certain friends. I really try the hardest I can to always be there to protect them, and to help them with all their needs. And it seems like it always blows up in my face. I can't understand what I'm doing wrong.
Anyway, on a happier topic, there's this guy, I'll name him FUZZY. And Fuzzy is amazing. He found me when I was in a horrible condition. Heartbroken, a little depressed, and I didn't want to expand my social group. Yet, Fuzzy wanted to stay. HE wanted to be the one to mend my broken heart and spirit. Fuzzy has made me complete since March 18, 2008. I'm the happiest girl in the world, and the most blessed because I have him on my side. I know that he is going to protect me, and always do his best to make me happy. I'm loving him like I have never loved another before, and he truly is my better half. I Love You Fuzzy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment