I am the woman that I am today due to all the drama, and wrong doings people whom i loved done to me..and with that being said, your approval of me isn't needed.
So why is the world the way that it is today? Everyone is a "self" pleaser, and if it isn't something that is going to benifit them directly then they could care less. WHY is that? It doesn't seem logical to me.
I recently joined socialvibe.com, and I have never been more proud. I am helping raise money for young depressed teenagers who cut themselves, the name of my charity is "To Write Love On Her Arms".
But on a happier note, I am a fan of all types of art. I like to consider my face my canvas, and I enjoy doing my make up to represent my mood. I recently became a canvas for tattoo artirts, and I have my first tattoo on my foot. Very painful, might I add.
I look foward to getting more tattoos. The next one i want is behind my ear, and it is a small potrait of Marilyn Monroe, the beautiful SIZE 14 woman who was "plus sized" as i am. I Love her, she's my role model. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment