6.30.2009

I have changed so much within these past few months. Say goodbye to the way I was before, say hello to a new me. But, who I am now and who you perceive me to be are indeed two different people.

Who needs friends, right? I surely don’t. Now that I am married (to Fuzzy as previously named) I realize that he is all the friend I shall ever need. For all those wondering when I got married, it was on May 23, 2009.

Very much free spirited, a woman and a lover of the Lord, whom I know loves me for the person I am. He has forgiven me for all that I have done and all that I shall do in the future. “He who trusts in the Lord shall be happy,” Proverbs 16 20. I wish you all would educate yourselves with the love that Jesus has for us all. You will never find a happier day then when you fully commit yourself to the Lord.

Now, I know this will sound a bit hypocritical, but I have found such a love and passion for body art, yes- tattoos. I now have two- a shooting star on my foot that’s black, and a quote “today tomorrow and always” on my back written in old English which is also black. It’s a dedication to my husband. But lets get this straight, my God doesn’t judge me, so I expect you not too.

I feel like this is such a quick update, but that’s all I really have to say at this moment.

No comments: