
So my birthday is in 5 days. Here are the things I asked for:
MACBOOK<3 definitely the number one thing I want but the least likely I would get.
NIKE BLAZERS I think they’d look so good on my feet.
iPHONE 3Gs although I have the 3g
FLIP FLOPS I love Journey’s and showing off my toes.
CLOTHES are what I really need not want.
Of these things I have no idea what I’d get. But I know for sure it won’t be the Mac book nor the iPHONE. I think I’ve developed an obsession with apple. But who wouldn’t. They make the best products, and no one can say otherwise. I probably won’t get the sneakers either just because I have a lot already. But hey, beggars can’t be choosers.
I am so excited because my husband is coming home tomorrow. By this time tomorrow I should be falling asleep to his warmth and I am going to be so happy. The only thing that sucks, BIG TIME- he has to go back to base the morning of my birthday. Talk about a depressing birthday. I’m probably going to cry my eyes out all day. I would trade everything to be able to spend the whole day with him, but it’s not going to happen. So instead of going out to dinner for my birthday, I asked him if we could go to the local park and have a picnic. I’m talking about sheets in the grass; eating finger sandwiches and chips- nothing would make me happier then that. And because I am his princess he said “anything you want my love, whatever makes you happy.”
I am very tired tonight, and I don’t know what else to write about so…
ttyl
MACBOOK<3 definitely the number one thing I want but the least likely I would get.
NIKE BLAZERS I think they’d look so good on my feet.
iPHONE 3Gs although I have the 3g
FLIP FLOPS I love Journey’s and showing off my toes.
CLOTHES are what I really need not want.
Of these things I have no idea what I’d get. But I know for sure it won’t be the Mac book nor the iPHONE. I think I’ve developed an obsession with apple. But who wouldn’t. They make the best products, and no one can say otherwise. I probably won’t get the sneakers either just because I have a lot already. But hey, beggars can’t be choosers.
I am so excited because my husband is coming home tomorrow. By this time tomorrow I should be falling asleep to his warmth and I am going to be so happy. The only thing that sucks, BIG TIME- he has to go back to base the morning of my birthday. Talk about a depressing birthday. I’m probably going to cry my eyes out all day. I would trade everything to be able to spend the whole day with him, but it’s not going to happen. So instead of going out to dinner for my birthday, I asked him if we could go to the local park and have a picnic. I’m talking about sheets in the grass; eating finger sandwiches and chips- nothing would make me happier then that. And because I am his princess he said “anything you want my love, whatever makes you happy.”
I am very tired tonight, and I don’t know what else to write about so…
ttyl
No comments:
Post a Comment