2.26.2010

Negative People, Positive Outlook, and a Brand Spankin' New Me

Hiya everyone! Today was so eventful, since 9 this morning I have been dealing with people who are ridiculously hateful, envious, and down right disrespectful... it's so sad that people are like that.

Anywho, I don't wish to waste my time on these types of people, they're mere specs in a huge world so why should they matter? Why should I waste energy on that? I've wasted enough already.

So here's to a positive outlook on life, here's to praying for people who prey on the weak, and here's to becoming a better and more positive person.

(Sigh of relief)

Now that THAT's over, let's talk about...hmmm.... I don't know, the better part of my day. My sister/bestie Arys actually made a professional website for me. There is no way I can thank her enough for this. I also have professional business cards coming out, all thanks to Arys. :) YAY.

What else, what else, what else, (scratches head).... I posted a new look today. Nothing quite as avante garde as my Peacock look, something a bit more classic. It's my interpretation of a Pin Up Girl. I'll post some pictures down under. :)

I also booked my first official event under Reign Artistry, the name of my official company! I, of course, am the only MUA at this time. Maybe one day I will expand, but now, this is all me. I was hired to do a Sweet 16, and I am in the process of writing up a contract too.

All in all, today was great. And like a good friend told me,  "IN GOD WE TRUST- the rest we shall pat down."


No comments: