2.25.2010

It's been long, too long actually. I lost myself recently, and I don't know how it so easy to forget about the world. your friends, and your family. I was always so critical of those who did it to me, and for a long time I was the one doing so...


So what you're seeing on the left is my newest art form, well... today's actually. 


Newest updates? I'm 6 months pregnant, and on the verge of a divorce... no details needed. I'm still living at home with my parents and my sister. My daughter will be born in a few months, and I wish she could come now. I want to meet her so badly, she's my little princess.


But hmm what's my new life going to be like. I'm destined to become a make up artist. I've looked into a few schools too, it's just a matter now of "when" am I going to go. I need money, I need a job, and... financial aid!!


TTYL all<3

No comments: